Endoparasites are found in two forms, nematodes and cestodes.A dog can become infected with parasite when they ingest the eggs or and intermediate host that is already infected. Puppys can also become infected buy suckling on the breast milk of an infected bitch.The development of the eggs is limited by its tuff skin, they increase in size by molting. To do so after its first stages of life it grows a second larger skin underneath the first then sheds the first to grow. It repeats this before becoming a suitable size before being ingested by the animal and forming into an adult worm.Female Endoparasites lay thousands of eggs which are passed through the infected animals and pass in the feaces. They can grow up to 20 inches long and live in the small intestines. Signs that and animal has nematodes would be white rice size spots found in the faeces. This is also how the parasites spread but only become infectious after 10-21 days of being passed. Other signs may include weight loss, coughing, vomiting, lethargy and unusual fecal patterns.Treatments include deworming pills but can be harmful to certain species and age of the dog and are also not recommended for puppies.The dog can also be admitted to the Vetinary clinic where they put the animal on a drip to kill adult worms and prevent larvae for developing. However, this does not kill of small larvae and eggs which will remain in the small intestines.Cestodes are similar to nematodes as they both can be picked up from the environment. It starts with an infected host I.e a flea that has ingested the eggs when it was flea larvae that then develops into a flea and find its way onto the animal. The animal will then ingest the flea in which the eggs can be released inside and start to develop in the small intestine.Cestodes signs of infection include pruritus at and around the anus. Increased licking at the anal and penial area. Scooting and decrease in weight with dullness and dryness of hair.To treat and prevent cestodes you can deworm the animal on certain circumstances. You should also treat the animal for fleas and deflea the environment too.Siphonaptera also referred to as the flea, are a parasite that lives on a host surviving off its blood, a flea has backwards spines on its skin to easily move threw hair and feathers of the host. With a modified mouth designed to pierce skin. Adult Fleas start producing eggs after 3 days of blood feeding and can continue for up to 12 days on average laying 3-4 eggs a day on hosts and surrounding areas.The flea larvae which is an eyeless worm surviving on dried blood and adult flea excrement that contains undigested blood. The larvae then develop in a silk cocoon for roughly 2 weeks before hatching into an adult. Fleas can be left in surrounding surfaces undisturbed until triggered by some vibrations normally that of the host moving. This means they can survive up to months in their silk cocoons undisturbed before hatching into fully grown fleas.Signs on your pet being infected by fleas include, itching or biting of the skin receptivity, the hair starting to thin or fall out. Flaky skin would start to appear and fleas themselves will start to become visible along with their decrement, scabs will appear on the skin and the animal might start to even self-trauma to prevent the itch. When the animal has fleas you are advised to also look out for tapeworm signs as fleas make great hosts for tapeworms, you can do so by checking the fecal matter and around the anus for white rice segments.To treat the siphonaptera parasite, you should start with a de-flea treatment followed by a de-worming treatment. You can buy a flea comb for your pet and try to comb out the fleas and eggs to prevent irritation for the animal. There’s also specific buster collars developed with a flea repellant to prevent the animal for catching the parasite, finally if the condition is so severe you would be recommended to shave of any hair and wash to remove the fleas as this prevents them from being able to stay on the host.Whilst treating your pet the best thing to do to prevent the parasite from surviving is treating your home too. Start by hoovering all the environment around you to create vibrations and hatch any eggs that might be lurking in tight spaces. You can then treat the environment with a pet store treatment to kill of any fleas that might be harvested in your home. Finally removing all fecal matter that might be present can reduce the chances of more eggs surviving and hatching in future dates.